Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2/2/09

The Wedding!!

We finally got our wedding pictures in! Thank you Allyson you did such a GREAT job and you were fun to be around during it all!!! The wedding went well, but at the same time everything went by so fast though. I can hardly remember it all. I can't believe you plan and plan and it is all over in a flash. I was so happy that most of our families could make it and share the day with us. Sometimes it's hard because i am so close with my family and they live far away from me, but the wedding was perfect because i got to spend time with them all. I am so happy that Nathan and I are finally together at last. It was a long five years but we made it and I am looking forward to all the journeys ahead of us.
~So in Love~
The glue from the pads took FOREVER to get off
and they caked on the vasaline.
We love to mosh!!
During our funny face photo
we used bubba teeth for Matt & Jenn's wedding
~Forever Friends~
The Pollard Family
Dad, Christy & Jesse
The Groomsmen & Nathan
The Bridesmaids and I
The Symank Family
Matt, Eric, Linda & Steve
The Vest Family Jason, mom, jade & joe Matt, Me & Eric

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and my wonderful husband is Nathan. We got married on December 13,2008. We have been together for 7 wonderful years! Being married is the best, it is just amazing getting to experience everything in life with your bestfriend. Nathan is a Mechanical Engineering graduate from Midwestern State University. He works for a company called Hydra Rig. We love going to Texas Country concerts, hanging out with our families and enjoying life hand in hand. We love God! We adopted a dog Willie a 2 yr. old beagle and have a 9 month old cat named Romeo! For now they are our babies!!

Blog Archive

Daisypath Anniversary tickers