Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1/21/10

OUR NEW INVESTMENT.....

Well this is the OvaCue Fertility Monitor...looks like this is going to be our next investment. I'm pretty excited! As our family and few friends know we have been TTC for about 9 months. I know many have their opinions and 9 months may not sound long enough to be trying but with encountering problems 9 months is a pretty long time. I have had MC problems for quite a while and after several years of pain and unanswered questions we found I had quite a bit of Endometriosis and had laparoscopic surgery to have it removed. The doctor removed as much of the Endo as her could and scar tissue from cysts I had but I have Endo in my muscle and he said with my age and problems it would likely come back. So instead of wasting $$$ on disposable OTC we are going with this and are going to see how well this helps us out before we proceed with fertility drugs. Keep us in your prayers!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and my wonderful husband is Nathan. We got married on December 13,2008. We have been together for 7 wonderful years! Being married is the best, it is just amazing getting to experience everything in life with your bestfriend. Nathan is a Mechanical Engineering graduate from Midwestern State University. He works for a company called Hydra Rig. We love going to Texas Country concerts, hanging out with our families and enjoying life hand in hand. We love God! We adopted a dog Willie a 2 yr. old beagle and have a 9 month old cat named Romeo! For now they are our babies!!

Blog Archive

Daisypath Anniversary tickers