Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7/21/10

Held

So it is 12:48am Thursday. My surgery is at 7am. We have to leave the house around 4am because we have to be there two hours prior.


This may sound silly to some people, but to me it is just what I am feeling. I know I need rest, but I feel if I stay awake that is just a little bit longer I get to be with them.

Tomorrow will be their birthday, but then they will be gone.....

Nathan and I have been talking and we know that we can't be selfish, because where they are is a far better place than where we are now. Having them gone will only make Nathan and I work harder to earn our way into Heaven. So we can be with our babies.

Today we went to the doctor to fill our paper work for the surgery and go over the procedure. They also did an exam to check my ovaries and uterus. The doctor discussed with us that during the procedure he will look around and make sure their isn't anything else bad going on. Since I have so many diagnosed and a history complications.

Yes having the procedure was our choice. Not that we want any of this to be happening by any means, because we don't. But we have heard from several sources this is the best way to go about it. I just couldn't sit around and pass my children.

It will be a healing process for Me, Nathan and our family and friends. But I wouldn't change being able to experiance the joy that We did get to share with everyone for the little time they were with us.

I just ask you to please pray for me, pray for nathan, and pray for our families,
Any kind of surgery is scary, but when they are doing a procedure that could determine the future for alot of things can be unsettleing.

Thank you to all of you for all of your Prayers, Love and Support.......

You are all greatly appreciated.





I would like to give you two titles of songs and artist that have really touched my heart at this time.
If you get a chance check them out.

Natalie Grant- Held

Josh Wilson- Before the morning

2 comments:

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Amber, my heart hurts for you & Nathan but I admire your faith and strength. We have an angel in heaven too and know how hard this is. May you find comfort in knowing that God has your babies in the palm of His hand. Praying that your surgery goes well. Take good care of yourself.

mondie said...

I know right now you are hurting and so sad. Hang on to Nathan and cherish his love. Try to be still and listen to God, because I am much like you and like to be in control, but God is the only one in control and he knows best. You guys are in our prayers.

About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and my wonderful husband is Nathan. We got married on December 13,2008. We have been together for 7 wonderful years! Being married is the best, it is just amazing getting to experience everything in life with your bestfriend. Nathan is a Mechanical Engineering graduate from Midwestern State University. He works for a company called Hydra Rig. We love going to Texas Country concerts, hanging out with our families and enjoying life hand in hand. We love God! We adopted a dog Willie a 2 yr. old beagle and have a 9 month old cat named Romeo! For now they are our babies!!

Blog Archive

Daisypath Anniversary tickers