Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4/14/11

22 weeks!

Wow it really seems like time is moving right along! I'm feeling pretty good for the most part! Last night we got out and took our dog June out for a walk. We are definitely trying to enjoy this beautiful weather before it gets too hot and I get to miserable feeling! Lol.
We are getting very excited, it won't be too much longer and we will be holding our baby girl. Last week we went to Home Depot and Nathan bought the wood to start building the babys dresser. He's pretty excited about that! I'm looking forward to our baby shower June 19th! I just can't believe I'm finally getting the chance to be a mom. We are so in love with her already. We have also decided on her full name

Stevie Reese Symank

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and my wonderful husband is Nathan. We got married on December 13,2008. We have been together for 7 wonderful years! Being married is the best, it is just amazing getting to experience everything in life with your bestfriend. Nathan is a Mechanical Engineering graduate from Midwestern State University. He works for a company called Hydra Rig. We love going to Texas Country concerts, hanging out with our families and enjoying life hand in hand. We love God! We adopted a dog Willie a 2 yr. old beagle and have a 9 month old cat named Romeo! For now they are our babies!!

Blog Archive

Daisypath Anniversary tickers