Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10/9/11

I will not be moved...



We all have off days, and today was my off day. I was just in a funk that I just couldn't shake. No reason at all. I was testy, emotional, quick to judge and was basically tearing myself up inside. But that wasn't me. That's not the loving, funny, outgoing, nurturing wife and mommy that I am. I am so thankful to have the Lord to turn to at any place and anytime in life. I know he is there. I know he will listen and I know he will forgive.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for blessing my life with your saving grace and the beautiful family you have given me. I know I can turn to you to help me through it all or just to talk to, I know you are there. I am thankful for my loving husband who just holds my hand and reassures me its OK. Also for my beautiful daughter who coo's and smiles at her mommy because I am her world. They definitely make any anger, hurt, sadness or pain that I'm feeling just vanish. I please as you to continue to walk with me through each day, good or bad.

Amen

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and my wonderful husband is Nathan. We got married on December 13,2008. We have been together for 7 wonderful years! Being married is the best, it is just amazing getting to experience everything in life with your bestfriend. Nathan is a Mechanical Engineering graduate from Midwestern State University. He works for a company called Hydra Rig. We love going to Texas Country concerts, hanging out with our families and enjoying life hand in hand. We love God! We adopted a dog Willie a 2 yr. old beagle and have a 9 month old cat named Romeo! For now they are our babies!!

Blog Archive

Daisypath Anniversary tickers